We have updated our pick-up and delivery software to better connect customers with their orders, scheduling, and billing. We are alerting you of these new changes that will require your attention.
Effective Monday, May 23rd, our old mobile app, and pre-existing website logins will be discontinued and no longer connect to our system. We urgently need you to take the following action to prevent the interruption of service and the ability to place future orders:
1. Use this link to download the new app (Apple Users): Ian’s Cleaners TX App
Use this link to download the new app (Android Users): Ian’s Cleaners TX App
(The name of the app is Ian’s Cleaners TX in the App Store and Google Play)
2. Use your phone number or email to sign in to the new app. Password reset may be needed if using email as we imported our data from the old system and you likely already are a registered user only needing a password reset.
3. Add your credit card information to avoid interruption of pick-up and delivery services. This will be a one-time step. This can be found be clicking “Profile” and then “Edit”.
4. If you were on a recurring pickup schedule before this change you will remain on one. If for any reason you do not receive a pickup on your standard day please call us at 512-452-0928 so we can properly schedule you.
5. Our text line has changed. Please save 512-643-9088 to your contacts as Ian’s Text Only Line. You will receive notifications from this number such as reminders the evening before your delivery.
6. Our “skip” messages will look different than before and respond to “N” or “No”. The new system does not comprehend the word skip, so please make sure to use “N” or “No” when opting for us to not come by.
7. Please select Pickup & Delivery and not In-Store Feature if you see it. Ian’s does not have a physical location to pick up and drop off at.
8. If you have any questions or need help please call 512-452-0928 or email us.
Thank you for supporting small, local business.